Welcome to my blog !
want to guestblog here? (A) just ask me ;)

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

w00t !?




A totally random misc pic I took a few minutes ago. Just felt for pushing the trigger...
To be honest I'm quite a bit confused right now...
The dearest person I know makes my mind go nuts... I've understood that she can't stand a relationship right now, but sometimes it feels like that's what she want... And if that's so, there's no one to really replace her by side. She's irreplaceable without doubt.

Almost falling asleep, just one thing missing and that's my arm around her when she have her head on my chest sleeping like the beauty she is. Good ol' times... Times I wish to return, return and stay until the end of what we call our lives.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3G (JB'd w/ redsn0w)

Regards:

0 comments this far: