Welcome to my blog !
want to guestblog here? (A) just ask me ;)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Today

On the train to school :) Talking to Tess. Thinking about how this day will be... 2 classes, lunch, after which I'll spend some time in the gym. And when I get home I'll meet Emelie and spend some time with her :) Nice.
I dunno what to do, because I know that she can't have a relationship right now... But, oh, how I wish she could've been mine again, only mine :)

As I told her, my way towards her won't change, my feelings for her won't change and I'll always be there for her if she needs me.
This is a girl that's worth well, about everything I can think of. And no matter what I do, I can't get her out of my mind, even if I want to ;) I really love this sweet girl.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Regards:

0 comments this far: